Thursday, February 11, 2016

An Important Message from Mr. Kim

Dear Mill Creek Family (Students, Parents and Employees),

Cory has built a wonderful Mill Creek community over last 44 years.  As she has said repeatedly, she loves teaching the kids and watching them grow-up not only in their riding but also as responsible, capable, mature young adults.  Mill Creek is what it is today because of Cory’s love and dedication to this special place.

When the business was sold to me over a year ago, we had the good fortune to have Cory stay on managing the facility to ensure a smooth transition.  The plan has always been for Cory to move closer to retirement and to have me take on a larger role in the business.  The time has come for me to do this and I want everyone to know that Cory is always welcome at Mill Creek and I hope she continues to be a part of its future growth.

Currently, I will be making decisions with the help of Lorie and Candace.  Mill Creek will continue as usual but if you have any questions, please direct them to the office.

Also, please know that Cory has taken her 4 school horses and will be finding the right homes for each of them.  In the meantime, I have given approval to purchase several new school horses and the search is already under way.  I hope this will cause little interruption in the school program.

I look forward to getting to know more of you and am very happy with the capable professionals at Mill Creek and the wonderful staff who will continue to make this place so special.

Mr. Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home