Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM CORY

To My Mill Creek Family:

I am writing to you with great excitement and sorrow. All of you know this was coming and that one day Mill Creek would be sold. If you have heard rumors of escrow, they are true.

We are due to close escrow at the end of October.  A very nice family who love the land and horses is looking forward to spending time with their family and grandchildren at this little piece of heaven called Mill Creek.

They are not horse people, but plan to have Mill Creek run the way it has been for the last 42 years.  Mr. & Mrs. Kim are hoping that all riding instructors, stable and office staff, boarders and riders will continue to stay at Mill Creek. Mr. Kim has asked me to stay and assist in the running of Mill Creek, but allowing me plenty of time to travel, read, relax and visit with friends.

Mill Creek has been my life for 43 years. I was 26 years old when I purchased this beautiful piece of land and began creating a life for myself. I am now on my third generation of students. My God, the years go by fast!

The Kims love Mill Creek almost as much as I do.  Mrs. Kim wants to plant more flowers, fruit trees, grapevines, avocado trees and many pepper trees around the hills. They are so lovely and kind.  They tell me all the time that they will not change anything and that Mill Creek will always be mine.

How could I be so lucky to have such wonderful people come into my life?  I look forward to spending many more years with all of you here at Mill Creek. Thank you all for being a huge part of the Mill Creek family.

All my love,

Cory

2 Comments:

Anonymous KRISTINA Birkmayer-Price said...

So sad and yet so lovely. We all love you so much Cory, and I am so thrilled you now be able to actually devote some time for you. ...we have all been so blessed to be able to hoard so much of you over the years....enjoy your freedom and come East to visit....xxoo -Kristina B

6:04 PM  
Blogger Isabelle/Bella said...

Sounds perfect! Congratulations

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home